Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
What’s that rolling down the street? It’s a bike! It’s a Krate! It’s… the Coal Krate by Schwinn! Once confined to the realm of urban bike myths, this sleek ‘70’s enigma is riding into widely-available reality. With an aesthetic descended from drag racers and rocket ships, the Coal Krate oozes vintage flare. Revel in #throwback glory with the curvilinear Sting-Ray style frame in bold black. The Coal Krate also features authentic details like the high-rise ape handlebar, strut and seat post with spring suspension, and full-floating bucket style saddle with racing stripes for that boss ’70’s look. Plus, the sissy bar adjustability allows this bike to accommodate a variety of riders, from kids to adults. Front and rear fenders add to the classic styling while keeping you clean and dry in damp weather. A 16″ front wheel and 20″ rear wheel with a buffered Sting-Ray Slik tire are great for street riding, while the front drum brake and intuitive rear coaster brake provide reliable smooth stopping. Mythology no more! Don’t miss your chance to have your very own Coal Krate and enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- Fits riders ages 6 and up and 48-60″
- Vintage details include high-rise ape handlebars, banana seat, and sissy bar for that boss ’70’s look.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and maintain. Rear coaster brake provides intuitive stopping.
- 16” front wheel. 20” rear wheel features real Sting-Ray Slik tire. Lightweight aluminum rims. Fenders look great and help protect you from splashes.
- Blast off with the Schwinn Coal Krate, featuring an iconic Sting-Ray frame and springer fork.