Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Grab your shades and turn up that transistor radio – the Schwinn Orange Krate is back! With an aesthetic descended from drag racers and rocket ships, the Orange Krate oozes more vintage flare than your favorite retro binge watch. Revel in #throwback glory with the curvilinear Sting-Ray style frame in kool orange. The Orange Krate also features authentic details like the high-rise ape handlebar, strut and seat post with spring suspension, and full-floating bucket style saddle with racing stripes for that boss ’70’s look. Plus, the sissy bar adjustability allows this bike to accommodate a variety of riders, from kids to adults. Front and rear fenders add to the classic styling while keeping you clean and dry in damp weather. A 16″ front wheel and 20″ rear wheel with a buffered Sting-Ray Slik tire are great for street riding, while the front drum brake and intuitive rear coaster brake provide reliable smooth stopping. It’s the envy of the neighborhood – then, now, and always. Don’t miss your chance to have your very own Orange Krate and enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- Fits riders ages 6 and up and 48-60″
- Vintage details include high-rise ape handlebars, banana seat, and sissy bar for that boss ’70’s look.
- Single speed drivetrain is easy to use and maintain. Rear coaster brake provides intuitive stopping.
- 16” front wheel. 20” rear wheel features real Sting-Ray Slick tire. Lightweight aluminum rims. Fenders look great and help protect you from splashes.
- Fits riders age 6 and up. This bike comes unassembled and includes a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.